The Darkside Pt 2 - It's A Lie, The Darkside Has No Cookies

 I've gotten a bit more done on the tank. I will say, the parts fit great when you can read the instructions correctly. Ended up pulling apart the front of the turret to fix the swivel. Thankfully I am using the Tamiya Thin Cement. Required a little more sanding required before putting it back together. But all is well.

Photo etch is a pain in the ass. Trying to bend the little pieces is a pain. Trying to make sure that things are straight. I believe this kit will have more of my blood than any of my cars. 


The swivel is in backward.

Flipping the barrel unit around was only way to fit. Sadly, I had to take the swivel and front panel back off.

A lot of little anchor points and hooks have been installed.

Slowly starting to come together. Photo etch is as straight as I could get it.


Test fitting.


Track anchor points are not in line. Following instructions and molded guides, they're too wide.