Update On The Plymouth and Another project.

 FInally got my Tamiya Panel Line Accent. I took it and went back over the groll of the Camaro and did some touch up work on a few of the motors. I saw a neat trick, honestly, never knew why i didn't think of it before. I took the panel accent and added it to the door creases as well.

With all the hell that the Plymouth gave me, this is a very nice addition. There are a few spots where the paintis a bit think in the creases, but i can fix that.

Just a little "after thought" and it does make it "pop" a bit more. Need to go back and do a little clean up though.



I also finally got the air cleaner on. What i noticed with a few other builders, they drilled out the distributor hole at a slant. I just put it straight up and down like the stock build. This is what kept the cleaner from sitting correctly. Said to hell with it, painted it up and got it to stick. Looks SOOOOO much better!

As much as the 69 Nova is my dream car, I wouldn't mind having one of these either. In this color and trim.


While buying the paints for the wife's car, I wanted another kit. Browsing the site that i buy at, I came across the '71 Hemi Cuda. Did a bit of online searching at the real car and came across a nice looking white one. So I decided to do this in a pearl white and so far, black interior. Though, that may change, as solid color interiors just don't do it for me.


I noticed with the panel accent that it does run like water. Found that out on the Plymouth when i did the doors. Also noticed it will either sit heavily or very thin on grills. So I might paint the grill on this one with the thinned out flat black paint for a more "blackout" style. SInce this is the first time with the panel accent, I still have a ways to go in learning how to best use it.