Nova Curbside Update

 The Nova wagon is complete. I feel there should be a Michael Myers figure behind the wheel for some reason.

The Opaque Black from Createx is very thin. It scratched relatively easy. it might be because i didn't prime the kit first. I used the black as the primer and color as I wanted to see how it looked. 

Ended up putting 5 coats of the Createx 4050 clear on it. The 5th coat was a 50/50 mixture of the 4050 and the High Gloss Coat, thinned to a 1-1 ratio. Overall, I am happy how this turned out. I will have to pick up another since I have a few spare motors. 









Only thing that I didn't like was the fact the Nova decals were a dark gray. When laid over the black paint, they all but disappeared. In the end, I ended up hand painting all of the badging. You can see the mess ups with the green, and I fixed it best I could without stripping the entire kit.